When Databound Healthcare Solutions’ users started to use EMUE more frequently, they spent more time managing scripts—an average of five hours per week. As a company focused on saving healthcare facilities time and money, we wanted to reduce time spent managing scripts. We worked with our customers to create a more efficient solution.
Enter The EMUE Dashboard.
The EMUE Dashboard is a web-hosted service that provides status updates on EMUE scripts. The Dashboard awards hospital IT staff insight, control, and validation of processes and lets IT staff quickly monitor scripts running across multiple machines. In survey results from Databound users, 100 percent of respondents said that EMUE Dashboard saves them time.
Your healthcare facility can leverage the EMUE Dashboard in a variety of ways:
- Manage EMUE script processing.
- Reduce time managing scripts.
- Detect problems faster.
- View scripts on multiple computers.
- View scheduled scripts before they run.
- Review log files quickly.
- Track and resolve processing errors in real time.
- Detect scripts that haven’t run.
Let’s look at three of these benefits in detail.
1) Reduce time spent managing scripts. The Dashboard minimizes time spent managing scripts by helping you quickly toggle between multiple systems (i.e. EMUE machines). IT teams can see the status of scripts without actually logging into each separate machine. “One of our first tasks when we come in the office now is to take a look at the Dashboard,” says Carlos Alvarez, Baptist Health South Florida. “The fact that we can glance at one screen and instantly know what ran and what failed without having to log into all 16 workstations . . . is great.”
2) Discover problems faster. The EMUE Dashboard is made up of several columns. The ‘Status’ column makes it easy for your team to monitor the status of every script. Some common statuses include: processing, debugging, complete, error, and scheduled. Two additional columns help teams verify that scripts are getting the appropriate data. This centralized information makes it easy to detect problems.
3) Detect scripts that haven’t run. With the EMUE Dashboard, your team can view multiple scripts processing on one or more systems. Dashboard lets you see a high-level view of your scripts, with enough detail to give you confidence that your scripts are running like they’re supposed to. The Dashboard will also alert you when scripts haven’t run. It contains three columns—Expected Start, Actual Start, and Completion—to keep you up-to-date on script progression.
Scripts are written or developed to automate and streamline manual processes. Databound's collection of pre-developed scripts, along with the EMUE Dashboard, can save your team time and minimize costly script errors. Your hospital can benefit from the EMUE Dashboard: save time, discover problems faster, and detect scripts that haven’t run.
Check out a 53-minute EMUE Dashboard webinar to learn more.